Wednesday, 25 October 2017

LDR- DIALOGUE 4- THE MEET UP

Lioness:
Olaaa hun
It’s been long overdue and I’m glad I’m about to see you again. Nights have been cold and days slow because of your absence. I can’t wait for you to hold me in your arms.

Lion:
Baby love
The only thing keeping us apart is the physical distance, I am with you in spirit, you have captured my heart in words I can’t explain.

Lioness:
Oh my love
I can’t believe it’s really here, LDR was killing me, I can’t wait for that day when the ticket will be one way for either of us. You have been a tenant in my heart, a tenant with no rent.

Lion:
My queen
You are the lioness that I’ve been seeking, the lioness to my throne, the lioness to our castle, the lioness of my heart. Baby I love you and I can’t be without you! I’m coming to see you, and this far I give God the Glory.

Lioness 
Handsome
We have come from so far, ups and downs, didn’t think we would make it. Darkness and light fighting over authority, mourning shoes and dancing shoes all trying to fit one leg. I’m glad we are here hun, can’t wait to see you, can’t wait to be with you!

Lion
Amai
I’m flying thousands of miles to see you, this should tell you that you mean a lot to me. I promised to love you, I promised to hold your hand, I promised to wake up next to you in all your birthdays, I promised to be your king! Here I am doing just that, I love you! ❤️


By Vee Mwakoyo @26.10.2017

No comments:

Post a Comment