Sunday, 22 October 2017

LDR DIALOGUE 2 PART 1- LIFE AT/WITH WORK


Lion:
Wifey
How are you my love? Work has been busy these past few days! It’s the end of the year and we have a lot going on. I’m not complaining and I actually really like it. We might not talk as much but trust me, you are in my heart.

Lioness:
Babe
I love it when you call me wifey! I just blushed 😍. I know you love and are committed to your job, that is one of the reasons that attracted me to you! A real man needs to be responsible either at work or at home. I see that in you! I love you.

Lion:
My love
You give me hope to face the day! Knowing that I have someone who has my back, now and eternity. We have quite a busy schedule this week, we will be meeting with a few people. It’s some sort of giving back to the community programme, we do it every year towards the end of the year.

Lioness:
Lover
I’m proud of you and your organization for the community engagement, you give people hope on facing tomorrow. I used to do this with my previous company as well, it was fun! Anyway remember the meeting I told you about? Well it went through, it was quite a successful deal. More money in the bank babe. 😜

Lion:
Babe:
You make me proud to be your man. I know that whatever you do, it’s going to be successful. I wish I was there with you! Trust me, we will celebrate all achievements, anniversaries, birthdays together in due time. Know this, I love you and we make a great team, whether near or far!

Lioness:
Dear
You give me hope and confidence each time I see your support, you know how to lift me up even when in doubt. You give me the zeal to wanna do more. With you, I am smarter, I’m confident, I’m prettier and I’m glowing! You are my man, you are my lover, you are my advisor, you are my lion king!


By Vee Mwakoyo @18.10.2017

No comments:

Post a Comment