Lion:
Olaaaa
How are you my love?
Lioness:
Hi!
A few hours later
Lion:
Hun
You okay?
Lioness:
Yes
Lion:
Had a good day?
Lioness:
Yep
Lion
I don’t know why I’m getting one word answers. You sure you okay?
Lioness.
Really? Okay.
You've been quite busy I see to even say hi! How can you be online and not respond to my several texts and calls?
Lion:
Hey!
Me being online doesn’t mean I only speak to you! I speak to other people as well you know! Besides, why don’t you check on me if I don’t? I told you we are so busy this week and I’ll be mingling with a lot of people. It’s already stressful, I wanna finish my day and talk to my sweetheart happily not like this!
Lioness:
Wow! You can actually say these things? You hurt me when you speak like this. I hope you find happiness with the rest of the online world. Have a nice evening!
A few days later
Lion:
Hey:
Are you still mad? Are you ready to talk to me? Do, you think I’m doing something wrong behind your back?
I don’t like it when we are in this situation, I just get messed up! We are so far from each other, the least we can do is put effort in getting along. Relationships are hard and distance doesn’t make it any easier. We need to stop being petty and work towards achieving our goals in this relationship.
Lioness:
Wait! Did you just call me petty? Do you think you are the only one who gets messed up when we ain’t okay? What happened to you protecting my peace? That you carry me in your heart! Please! Anyway, I agree that relationships are tough, but this is how I feel on whether you see each other or not! What effort do you put to protect each other’s peace, to make it work and to never ever feel like you are single? Who said you are doing something wrong behind my back? Your words!
Lion:
I don’t know what to say!
Lioness
OK
By Vee Mwakoyo @18.10.2017
No comments:
Post a Comment