Saturday, 14 October 2017

ABSTRACT

Like a painting with a multitude of colors oozing different auras
My veins are gushing out blood through different organs
Screaming for attention
Screaming for a solution
Eyes gouged out with darkness surrounding them
Ear drums break open with the hope of understanding them
Tongue set lose puking all kinds of words
Throat slit open finding my way with my lost voice
Do you hear me?
Do you see me?
Just like the painting with different meanings
So does my eyes, tongue, throat and ears
I woke up with a dry cut off tongue
Couldn’t see for my eyes were gouged out through a bang
Are your ears open?
Do you see my throat slit open?
Slit open cutting off my blood supply
My heart bleeds, soon it’s gon be dry
Blood on my throat
Blood in my heart
Pain in my heart and soul
Sorrow in my heart and soul
Tears in my eyes
Noise in my ears
Crazy in my mind
I guess I’m already blind

Vee Mwakoyo @ 14.10.2017

No comments:

Post a Comment