Wednesday, 25 October 2017

LDR- DIALOGUE 3- OVERCOMING UPS & DOWNS

Lion:
Hi

Lioness:
Hi

Lion:
How was your day at work?

Lioness:
It was great, yourself?

Lion:
I’m fine.

Lioness:
Lover
I don’t like it when we are not in good terms. It messes me up and I know it messes you up too. Babe, LDR is hard and I wish we didn’t have to fight all the time.

Lion:
Bae
I understand and I’m sorry I made you feel that way! Being away from you is not what I envisioned In this relationship. I miss you and I miss us

Lioness:
Honey
If I had a choice I would just pretend to hug you until you get here. Love doesn’t need to be perfect, it just needs to be true. The fights and arguments should make us stronger. Are they?

Lion:
Hun 
I know I want to have this journey with you. I know I want to experience this road whether bumpy or smooth, it’s a ride I wanna take. We have to come out of it stronger if we see ourselves in an endless journey.

Lioness:
Love
Work is work, relationships are relationships, we all have goals and it doesn’t matter what we are going through we have to know how to balance all this! I chose you and I know it’s not a wrong choice. 

Lion:
Sweetheart 
I love you babe and I’m glad we had this talk. Hugs and kisses!


By Vee Mwakoyo @25.10.2017

No comments:

Post a Comment