Lioness:
Babe
I had a good day today, I spent my day with those that I love. You were the only one missing and despite me wishing you were here, I was not all sad coz I carry you in my heart
Lion:
Lover
Don’t be sad my love, you are my rock, my reason to face the day with so much joy knowing I will talk to you before we retire to bed. You make me a better person.
Lioness:
Sweetheart
I’m glad sweetie, you make me a better person, I walk with confidence knowing you have my back. That I am perfect with my imperfections before you! Knowing that you are patient enough with me to work things out when we are falling.
Lion:
Bae
You know, how I hate your hot and cold nature. I know you can be a drama queen but believe you me, you being a handful just makes me love you more. We are different and this keeps us going!
Lioness:
My king!
I’m jealous of those that see you everyday but you are worth every mile between us. This distance means so little for you mean so much. I love you babe and just so you know, you are my favorite notification.
Lion:
My queen!
Distance shouldn’t be an issue. We will make it through my love for I carry you in my spirit. Protect my peace hun, I will gladly protect yours! I love you cutie and just so you know, I miss you!
By Vee Mwakoyo inspired by KMbiro @ 15.10.2017
No comments:
Post a Comment