Monday, 23 October 2017

HII STORY JOH!

Music my love
Why you gotta be up on my face
Different genres I cant’t even comprehend
Soothing yet confusing
Restructuring the whole system
Eish si ni Mungu pekee Anafaa kudo hii story
Why you all up in my game
Different languages turning me on and off
Caresses that are smooth yet rough
Messing up my “flawless” body
Eish si I thought nafaa kuchagua at least one story
Niaje niaje, eti that’s how life is 
I don’t want it like that though
I have it all planned
Why you gotta be like my hormones
Up, down and random here we go
Pain, blood, emotions
Sex, celibacy what a story
Eish si I thought tunafaa kujiandikia story
Music, sweetheart
My bad, I thought wrong
I gots to dance with what’s playing
Enjoy whatever genre and let it reign
I’m gon rock the dance floor
Eish si itabidi nijisort juu ya hii story
We fall down, we get up
We cry, we let our tears dry up
Lifted up, we rise again
Holding on, having something to believe in
Is it the past that you are dwelling on?
What is it that you have to change on?
Looking back ain’t necessary yoh
Moving forward is what it’s about yoh
Seeking peace
Seeking love
Seeking joy
Seeking acceptance
It starts with you 
It starts with me
It starts with us


Vee Mwakoyo 20th May 2017 @11:02am


No comments:

Post a Comment