Tuesday, 3 October 2017

DON’T LOSE YOURSELF

I started my holiday and it’s been a blast! I experienced so much in so little time. 
Tembea Kenya they say
I’m on it I say
So there I go, I set off. Nairobi, Naivasha, Mombasa. 
The lake, the tent, the 5* hotel then finally the beach.
I start with the lake, my boat ride was amazing, Water bucks, hippos and birds all over the place. I topped this up with a walk at the Lake Naivasha game sanctuary, zebras, giraffes, antelopes, buffalos, hmmm hmmm hmm. Unfortunately I couldn’t see my family members, THE WILD CATS πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
My day was great. What’s a tour in a town without the local food and market?
So I head to a kibanda. Where my githeri @? There it was served with a huge potato 🀣. The meal wasn’t complete without an avocado to spice it up. My Kikuyu siblings know what I’m talking about. As a foodie, come what may, it’s good right?
My tent at the resort was some experience, they can however do better. I honestly don’t have much to say about the resort because it was somewhat disappointing.
The meal I had for dinner was top notch and AFFORDABLE. It was at Enashipai Hotel and my oh my, I RECOMMEND.
Used a train to  Mombasa, awesome day experience, saw plateaus, antelopes and giraffes on the way. Food and “drinks” were great😜😜.
It’s great to be alive 
Just like the animals in the wild, you gotta survive
God has given us so much capabilities 
Wisdom is gone for free, ask for it regardless 
You are the rose flower with thorns around, beside and amidst
Despite the thorns you always stand out
You strike, are attractive and make a statement
You lighten up the bush and everything around it
Roses will always be roses they say
Valuable yet priceless are the same time they say
Enter a room and leave a mark 
Be adventurous and don’t stay in the dark
Don’t let your fun go
Represent, be you and don’t let it blow 
I KNOW I WON’T! 😜😜

By Vee Mwakoyo 03.10.2017



No comments:

Post a Comment