The past is meant to influence your future; it’s however
your call on how it should. Most of the times we blame our past for so much and
as human beings I’m guessing it’s human nature; even the Holy Book says that we
should not really focus on the history of the past because the Almighty is
planning something bigger and is soon happening!
So anyway, our lives don’t have to be based on the sadness,
sorrow, and disappointments, losses that we have gone through, we should use
our past experiences and turn them to positive stories. I know, I know easier
said than done but yes, it can be done. Often times we carry our baggage to our
future experiences either work, relationships, trust IT WON’T WORK. DEAL WITH
IT!
Before I went to bed last night, I went through my old
pictures. It brought back old memories and this is what I noticed; I’m not
where I was, I am where I am now but I’m surely going to greater heights by
God’s Grace.
The fact that I couldn’t remember the ugly part of it- is
progress!
We fall we get up, rise up
We are whom we are because of what’s high up
We can choose to rise, still rise and cease the moment
We can choose to sulk and continue to feel less important
It’s your call
Make that move!
https://media.licdn.com/mpr/mpr/AAEAAQAAAAAAAAftAAAAJGFhOGI1ZmI1LWMxMmYtNGIwZS1hMDMxLTZhNzBjNmZhYmFjOA.jpg

No comments:
Post a Comment