Howdy!
Often times we wonder how to make life interesting. The pick me up gesture when you are down, the "I can still do this" even when I feel like I can't.
This is what I do, I COOK.
I've been having a lot of spare time on my hands of late, so I try out new recipes once in a while.
I recently visited Kampala, Uganda and had lunch with a few amazing people.
Food was brought on the table and 2 of my friends couldn't eat eggplant๐๐๐.
I know, I know it's not that appealing but I always say it's how you cook it that matters.
They reminded me of my 2 siblings who couldn't it eggplant with Ugali but when I turned it to chutney they were all over it.
I dedicate the below recipe to my friends Sean Oseku and Toto Mohammed.
You guys should as well try it. Simple and tasty.
Ingredients
Often times we wonder how to make life interesting. The pick me up gesture when you are down, the "I can still do this" even when I feel like I can't.
This is what I do, I COOK.
I've been having a lot of spare time on my hands of late, so I try out new recipes once in a while.
I recently visited Kampala, Uganda and had lunch with a few amazing people.
Food was brought on the table and 2 of my friends couldn't eat eggplant๐๐๐.
I know, I know it's not that appealing but I always say it's how you cook it that matters.
They reminded me of my 2 siblings who couldn't it eggplant with Ugali but when I turned it to chutney they were all over it.
I dedicate the below recipe to my friends Sean Oseku and Toto Mohammed.
You guys should as well try it. Simple and tasty.
Ingredients
1 medium eggplant
1 medium onion
1 tbsp tomato paste
1 tsp red chili flakes
1/4 tsp salt
2 beef Knorr cubes
1/4 cup cooking oil
Procedure
Cut the eggplant in cubes and set aside.
Place the cooking pan on the cooker and add the cooking oil.
Chop the onion into small pieces and add in the cooking oil. Stir till translucent.
Add your eggplant plus salt and cover till cooked.
Open the cover and add your tomato paste, red chili flakes plus the Knorr cubes.
Let it simmer until you are sure that all the ingredients are well cooked.
Serve with Ugali, rice, naan/chapati, bread or whatever preference.
Enjoy
Sent from my iPhone
Sent from my iPhone

No comments:
Post a Comment