After keeping quiet for so long, now I'm getting out of my shell. It's been too dark in there and I need some light. Yeah, yeah... I know I promised before #guilty# but this time, this time I won't go back to the shell.
The only silver fish in an aquarium
Catching my eye and taking up my time
When the golden fish are popular and a norm
This silver fish is unique and always imagining it in my home
The thought of caressing it fills me up with a smile
Having to look at it always gives me a giggle
It's shiny scales twinkle my eyes with a sparkle
It's a marvelous sight once it twists it's tail to wiggle
It keeps me going with a better focus for tomorrow
Gives me hope and takes away all my pain and sorrow
It's something I always want to keep never to let go
The silver fish, all alone just it and I in our own world feeling the flow
Vicky Mwakoyo © 11-03-2012
No comments:
Post a Comment