Hey my people, I know it's been a while...er...and I miss you too, tihihihihi. Well, I'm here now and like always I come bearing 'gifts'.
No matter how much I try
No matter how far I want to reach the sky
No matter how much I ask myself why?
All I end up with is an agonized cry!
Been trying for too long
But still my things keep going wrong
Though hoping that headstrong
But still I don’t hear the sympathy song.
No matter how hard, I’m always put down
And the success from white goes to brown
From tuxedoes my cloths turns to praying gowns
And thus becoming hard to handle life in town.
I wonder how I’ll much the heat
And this life be equally fit
For after I miss my earth’s bit,
In the ground I’ll be served as a dead-meat.
My life I play legal and fair
That’s y my sitting room has mats instead of a chair
All around me some heavy poisonous air
Listen to my cry, my life is for all to share.
Now tell me, do you want me rough to play?
Or someone’ll volunteer, to show the way?
But still out in clear to all I say
I, I believe, God will give and take, One Day!!!!
Peace!!!!
By Kheri Mbiro
No comments:
Post a Comment